JAPAN SEWERAGE & WASTEWATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE
Vietnam is currently entering a phase of industrialization and modernization, with rapid urbanization and the development of industrial zones contributing significantly to socio-economic growth and improving the quality of life for its citizens. However, alongside this rapid development, environmental issues are becoming increasingly severe, particularly air, water, and soil pollution, placing significant pressure on environmental protection efforts.
To address these environmental challenges, many companies from the Kansai region of Japan have expanded their business activities in Vietnam and engaged in environmental technology cooperation initiatives. In particular, Ministry of Economic, Trade and Industry, Kansai Bureau has collaborated with Binh Duong Province on projects aimed at developing human resources and promoting business exchanges to address a variety of environmental issues, such as water treatment, waste management, energy conservation, and renewable energy.
To share and promote advanced water drainage and wastewater treatment technologies from Japan, the Meti Kansai, in conjunction with the Association for Overseas Technical Cooperation and Sustainable Partnerships of Japan (AOTS), will organize the sewerage & wastewater treatment technology conference. This event will take place during VIETNAM WATER WEEK 2023 and will feature the participation of leading experts in wastewater treatment, waste management, and energy conservation from prefectures in the Kansai region, as well as top-notch companies with high-tech capabilities in various environmental fields.
- Objective: Facilitate knowledge sharing and the presentation of cutting-edge solutions and technologies in water treatment, waste management, energy conservation, and renewable energy by Japanese experts. Simultaneously, the conference aims to promote environmental awareness among the community and businesses, fostering actions to mitigate adverse environmental impacts in Vietnam.
- Time: 14:00-17:00
- Date: Sep 28, 2023
- Venue: Room B1, Hall B of WTC Expo-A19 Hung Vuong Ward, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong province
- Conference mode: Offline
- Language: Vietnamese-Japanese
- Organizer: Meti Kansai, Team E-Kansai, AOTS
- Business matching
- Objective: Foster meetings to connect supply and demand, information exchange, and collaboration among experts, businesses, and relevant agencies in the field of environmental protection.Date: Sep 29-30, 2023
- Time: 09:00-17:00 (to 12:00 on Sep 30)
- Venue: Team E-kansai booth at WTC Expo
- List of businesses: https://bit.ly/45V0i14