CXO TALK: APPLYING COMPREHENSIVE TECHNOLOGY TO OPTIMIZE RESOURCES AND COSTS IN PRODUCTION
The seminar “CXO Talk: Applying Comprehensive Technology to Optimize Resources and Costs in Production” is co-organized by the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI); VTI Solutions & World Trade Center Binh Duong New City. At the seminar, businesses will self-assess and gain a basic understanding of smart manufacturing foundations and select suitable technological solutions.
Key guest speakers:
- Ms. Le Thi Thu Thuy: Deputy Director, Enterprise Development Institute, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI). Ms. Thu Thủy is a lecturer, consultant, and expert supporting businesses in the field of enterprise management and digital transformation.
- Mr. Pham Thanh Ha: Currently serving as the CEO of VTI Solutions and Technology Director of VTI Group – a leading information technology corporation in Vietnam. Mr. Pham Thanh Ha has many years of experience in advising and implementing digital transformation for businesses in Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and more.
- Mr. Nguyen Quang Hao: An expert in ERP system implementation and digital transformation consulting with over 13 years of experience in the Textile and Garment industry.
- Time: 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM, Tuesday, June 20, 2023
- Venue: Binh Duong Exhibition and Convention Center – B11, Hung Vuong Street, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province