In the first 9 months of 2022, Binh Duong’s export turnover reached more than 27 billion USD, an increase of 11.9% compared with 2021. Import turnover exceeded 19 billion USD and the trade surplus reached $7.8 billion USD. Exports are concentrated in markets such as the EU, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, and the US market, which is still an outstanding market with nearly 9.4 billion USD. Accordingly, logistics serves as the economy’s lifeblood, directly integrating the processes of innovation, the circulation of commodities, and international integration. Vietnam’s logistics industry has witnessed significant achievements, being ranked 8th out of 50 emerging nations in 2021 and 3rd in Southeast Asia. Hence, the logistics sector will contribute significantly to the national economy and demonstrate the potential for logistics service growth in the industrial provinces, especially in Binh Duong province.
Hence, Binh Duong Industry and Trade Department will coordinate with WTC Binh Duong to organize this event to:
- Update trends in logistics and export-import information in Binh Duong;
- Assist SMEs in improving their competitiveness in order to meet the demands of import and export product rotation;
- Explore and promote business and investment opportunities in the logistics industry between Binh Duong and US firms.
Details of the event:
- Date: October 28, 2022 from 09:00 to 15:30
- Venue: Binh Duong Convention & Exhibition Center—B11 Hung Vuong Street, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong
- Registration: https://bit.ly/3EeGc6N before October 25, 2022