The pagoda was built on Huong Chu Hien Canal, in the middle of the 19th century. In 1880, an additional back house was built and in 1925 the pagoda was moved to its current location.
Several deities are worshipped inside the pagoda, including Lares, Mon Quan Saint Mother Thien Hau, Bon Dau Cong Couple (Chinese General) and also Ngu Hanh Nuong Nuong (Five Lady Saint of the five basic element of eastern philosophy): Saint Kim (Metal), Moc (Wood), Thuy (Water), Hoa (Fire), Tho (Earth).
Every year on the 23rd day of the 3rd lunar month, which is the anniversary of the death of Lady Thien Hau, there is a ceremony at the Ba pagoda. This ceremony attracts many pilgrims from all over the country.
Address 1: 4 Nguyen Du, Phu Cuong Ward, Thu Dau Mot Ciy, Binh Duong
Address 2: K6A Le Hoan St, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong
Address: Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong